December All Stitched Up - Box #1 2018
The very first installment of All Stitched Up!
Luckily for you guys there are left over boxes from this month so you get a 2nd chance to grab this whole box of goodies. Unlike the bold subscribers, you get to know what you're going to receive before you buy.
Here's what's in the box:
- A card explaining the box theme & contents,
- "Stirring", a full counted cross stitch kit with instructions & everything you need to stitch my parched, tea slurping mouse,
- An 8" hoop you can use to stitch & also display little mouse in,
- If you're in a country who don't have super strict customs - a sample of tea from Cup & Saucer. Do go & check out those scrummy loose leaf brews - it's my big sister & she'd love it if you stopped by!
- "Baa Humbug!", normally the second chart would just be the paper chart but for the surprise treat this month I've made this a second full kit! That's not all, it has a custom cut & printed tri-fold aperture card so you can turn your finished piece into a grumpy Christmas card for that grinch in your life. ;) Well, maybe save it for next year now, since by the time these leftover boxes go out Christmas 2018 is likely to be about over.
- A pack of sweets - gotta keep your energy up while you're stitching haven't you?
- Last but not least, the first monthly collectible pin badge. VERY few people will have this #1 badge, this little robin is a rare chap!
And that's that - should keep you pretty busy until January's loved up dinosaurs & farting unicorns I reckon. Oops, spoilers! Shhhh ;)