Would you like to see your artwork in a different medium?
Would you like more widespread recognition for your work?
If your answer is YES then YOU may be just the person I'm looking for!
(If not then pretty please do me a huge favour & share this with your talented arty friends, I'll love you forever!)
I currently draw all the artwork for my cross stitch kits by myself & this can be very time consuming as well as limiting what I can create - because
a) I'm no artist &
b) the length of my working day is completely dependent on my health day to day.
The idea is that artists could make my process shorter by creating the original artwork so I can focus on creating the patterns, stitching them out, editing & creating the completed counted cross stitch kits.
What do I want?
- Artwork in your own distinctive style
- No copyright infringement
- Exclusive licence (so no-one else can create cross stitch kits using the same artwork)
- A number of pieces - emailed or posted
- Your logo if you have one (to credit you on kit packaging)
- Details of your website/somewhere to point people at so they can see more of your lovely work if applicable
- Links from your website/social media to my website so your existing fans can see the kits
What's in it for you?
- A new medium & line of sale for your artwork
- Professional kit creation using genuine DMC threads & quality materials
- New audience
- Credit for your work on the kit packaging, within all sale listings and in general on the Miss Red website & social media
- Links to your own website on mine so people can see more of your work
- Choice of how many pieces to submit & how often to submit
- Final review of the kit before it goes on sale to ensure it truly reflects the quality & value of your work
- Collaboration with MEEEEEEEE ;D
A choice of:
- A percentage of profits (to be negotiated)
- Kits and/or digital patterns to sell yourself (pricing to be mutually agreed)
Here are some of the kits I've already made:
Drop me an email or message me using the contact page - a link to some of your work would be fab too ;) Thank you for reading.